Debt Collection Services
Consider Your Needs
- Creditors lose thousands of dollars each year to uncollected accounts and debts.
- Every day that an account remains uncollected you lose money.
- You need the ability to timely file suit and avoid delays in collecting your accounts.
- In today’s bankruptcy driven economy, you need representation in Federal Court.
- Effective skip tracing is necessary to find those who owe you money.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations’ compliance when necessary to your business.
Debt Collection is a Legal Process
- Out-of-town collection agencies cannot represent you in court.
- Collection agencies often resort to hiring attorneys to collect debts and accounts.
- An attorney can immediately access the legal system and pursue your accounts through the courts.
- In the event a bankruptcy is filed by a debtor, you will need an attorney to represent you in Federal Court.
- We provide legal assistance to our clients for drafting of contracts and agreements that minimize bad debt and maximize collection efforts.
Why Choose Jenkins & Habenicht?
- Personal Service — We are available to answer your questions, based on your schedule.
- Legal Expertise — Your accounts will be collected by attorneys, who can represent you in court, where collection agencies can not.
- We are Local — Chattanooga is our hometown. We are more familiar with local businesses’ needs and culture than an out-of-town collection agency.
- Flexibility — We respect that each business has unique needs. We tailor our procedures and reports to meet your particular needs.
Contact Jenkins & Habenicht for all of your account and debt collection needs.